The Baby Face Look
Just like the name suggests, the babyface look displays your youth.
Sometimes heavy makeup could make a woman look more mature or older than they really are.
The baby face look has the opposite effect.
In a nutshell, it makes you look super adorable.
To achieve this look, check out the tips below!
- Wash your face, moisturize it, and apply primer.
- Take out your foundation and only apply it in specific areas e.g. spotted or red areas.
- Set your face with a translucent powder. This will keep your foundation in while evening out your skin tone.
- Apply a warm-toned matte bronzer on your cheekbones, chin, and forehead for an appealing definition.
- Swipe a nude colored eye shadow over your eyelid and cut your crease with your bronzer.
- Line your eyes subtly with gel eyeliner to give it that compelling aura.
- Lastly, take out a light pink or peach, shimmery lippie and shape out your lips!