The Warm Glow
This natural look is one of the most popular because it’s suitable for every season.
In the summer months, it gives you that warm, welcoming look perfect for summer.
And in winter it adds warmth to cool days.
To get the warm glow, follow these steps below!
- Start by applying a foundation that matches your skin tone perfectly. This will set the tone for that natural look you want to achieve.
- Once you do, the next step is to conceal. Conceal your under-eye area and any other red or shallow parts. You must make it as unnoticeable as possible so apply subtly!
- Use a translucent setting powder to set your concealer.
- Highlight your cheekbones with cream highlighter until it glows, and do the same with your nose and chin. Remember, this look is called the warm glow so make it glow!
- Define your brows very subtly to keep it looking as natural as possible. You can use a powdered eyebrow product to achieve this.
- If you’d like to wear eye shadow, stick to nude colors and apply very lightly.
- Elongate your lashes with light mascara to keep it looking natural yet long and attractive.
- Apply with a translucent lip gloss and you’re set to step out!